Often times, we are presented with a crossroads.
The recurring question, often being, “which road should I take?”
Dependent upon the road taken, the outcome is usually a realisation of character growth, or perhaps an area of focus and careful consideration. If you can relate to this, then this book is definitely for you. The Soliloquies of Many: The Purpose of the Journey is a captivating exploration of life’s various stages, being interpreted through a poetic voice.
Its purpose is to simply illustrate the many conversations that we may have had with ourselves and with God. With the combination of poetry, spoken word and narrative, we begin to see ourselves, as simply being on a fulfilling journey to becoming the best version of ourselves, by the grace of God.
Please Note: This ebook is available as a PDF file only. This will also be suitable for reading on an electronic device, such as a: Smartphone, Tablet, and/or E-reader.
Terms & Conditions
– All sales are final, so we are unable to offer a monetary refund.
– However; we are able to provide a coupon of credit, at our discretion, totalling to the exact value, should there be a just cause, for requesting a refund.
– All coupons (including coupons of credit) will expire within 30 days of issue.
– Each coupon of credit, can be used as a full payment upon your next purchase, if it meets the complete value of the item.
– Or alternatively, you may use a coupon of credit as part-payment towards a larger purchase.
Please Note: Please Note: This ebook is available as a PDF file only. This will also be suitable for reading on an electronic device, such as a: Smartphone, Tablet, and/or E-reader.